Faulk's is your place to go for blinds or shades. Whether you're looking for the popular cellular shades, cordless or bottom up/top down, or if you want the beauty of wood or wood faux blinds, we will find the best covering for your windows. To help find the perfect window treatment for you, you can use Graber's Window Product Advisor to direct you to the right product.
Graber Cellular Shades meld exquisite fabrics with a honeycomb structure to regulate a home’s temperature and conserve energy year-round. They’re fully customizable, with three cell sizes and four opacity levels in a thoughtfully considered collection of fabrics.
- Cellular shades provide benefits regardless of season or locale. Cocoon, our most energy-efficient fabric, reduces heat transfer by 22% during the winter and 56% during the summer.
- Cellular shades are customizable to any needs. They’re offered in a wide variety of fresh colors and trend-right styles, and they come in an array of specialty shapes and sizes to cover nearly any window.
- Bottom up/top down cellular shades use innovative design elements, such as a light blocking lip and improved magnetic closure between head and bottom rails, to ensure the premium quality of the product.
- The new cordless system provides smoother, quieter operation for a seamless fit into your customer’s life.
- Graber Slide-Vue™ Cellular Shades are specially designed to cover larger windows, closets, and patio doors.
- Cellular shades offer excellent sound absorption, and reduce noise in rooms with hard flooring.
Wood and Wood faux blinds
An investment in quality, our wood blinds are a premium product, an elegant complement to a variety of décor styles—from rustic to ultramodern. We offer a wide array of paint and stain colors to enhance one room or an entire home.
- Graber Wood Blinds are manufactured from 100% North American hardwoods that foresters harvest using sustainable practices on managed forest land.
- Our products surpass the competition: Graber Wood Blinds block the light more effectively and feature a better tilt bar for smooth and even manipulation by your clients.
- Bottomrail buttons keep the wood blinds from hitting your windowsill, protecting fine woodwork and minimizing scratches.
Graber Faux Wood and Composite Blinds offer the luxe look of real wood—for less. Our color palette is on trend, but not trendy, and our patented design offers better light blocking capability and increased privacy.
- Lake Forest® Faux Wood Blinds are affordable, easy-to-clean, and engineered to withstand moisture.
- Lake Forest Premium Faux Wood Blinds coordinate beautifully with Graber Wood Blinds by matching wood grains and colors.
- Traditions® Composite Blinds combine the appearance of wood with extra durability—making them ideal for high humidity areas, such as kitchens, bathrooms, and laundry rooms.
- Graber Faux Wood and Composite Blinds feature our patented, 2" SureClose™ Headrail, which incorporates a light-blocking lip to eliminate light leaks between the headrail and slats.
- The crash-proof cordlock on our blinds keeps them from impacting the windowsill, increasing the life of the product. The cordlock also has a rolled edge that extends beyond the headrail to protect cords from fraying.
- Universal box brackets allow for easy installation.
Graber Vertical Blinds give patio doors and large windows drama and dimension.
Fabric Vertical Blinds feature designer-inspired textiles. Light-filtering and room-darkening fabric vanes coordinate easily with pleated and Roman shades.
Vinyl Vertical Blinds are available in either crown or S-shaped vanes styles.
Sheer Vertical Blinds combine the appearance of drapery and the practicality of easy light control. When rotated open, vinyl vanes draped in sheer fabric let in softly diffused light.
- The G71 pantograph system is acknowledged to be the industry’s best headrail, making it easy to open and close wide blinds and keep vanes evenly spaced.
- S-shaped vanes provide a drapery look with the light control of a vertical blind.
- Graber offers coordinating 2″ designer vinyl horizontal and vertical blinds. This feature is unique in the industry.